Setup Shipping Options
Setup: Shipping: Setup general shipping parameters
- Fill out the 'From Address'
- Fill out the 'Shipping Options'
Default all address to residential
- Choose USPS Provider Options (help me choose)
Endicia with Dazzle
Click the red "+" sign to expand the "Configure USPS Consolidator shipping methods" (more info)
- Enable UPS
UPS Online API
WorldShip XML Auto Import Direct Print
WorldShip XML Auto Import
WorldShip CSV(not seeing any info)(Not seeing UPS Return Label info)Click the red "+" sign to expand the "configure shipping methods" and select accordinglyNote - Mail Innovations only work with WorldShip
- Enable FedEx
- Enable DHL
- Enable Asian Carriers
Click the red "+" sign to expand
China Post ePacket
HK Post ePacket
Click on red "+" sign to expand "configure shipping methods" and select accordingly
- Enable Address and CN22 Labels:
- PDF Label Layout - Here you can select the default label printer etc - this is only for printing labels via PDF options - not with UPS WorldShip, FedEx Shipmanager, or Endicia Dazzle.
After all options have been selected, Click "Save"