Bulk Import/Update Products
Products can be created in Teapplix system automatically or manually. The "Remember Weight", QuickBooks integration and Listings download will create the products automatically.
Howevery, if you need to manually import products in bulk, or if you need to update your existing products in bulk, you can use the Import/Export process to do so.
On the Inventory->Products page,
- Click on the Import/Export action link, you will see a window pop up; select "Export" first, then click on Export to CSV which will download a .csv file. This will give you a template file to start with creating products, or all your existing products for update.
- Open this file in excel and you can see the headers that corresponding to each of the UI fields. Please keep the headers names as it is and not modify/remove any.
- For products creation, add a row for each of your product and fill it with your products information.
- For existing product update, modify a particular column content for each existing product.
Save modified file as csv file again.
- Click on the Import/Export action link again, select "Import", then select Import from CSV. If you have a large file to import or if you have a slow network, please make sure to wait till the import is fully complete and UI reflects the correct total number of products.