We have integration with OpenCart and can automatically download orders and upload orders shipping information.
The minimal supported OpenCart version is 188.8.131.52. And to link OpenCart account to Teapplix you need to tall our plugin (the download is provided on the setup page).
And pleaes follow the steps to setup the OpenCart integration
- Download our archive with plugin.
- Log in your OpenCart admin page.
- Move to "Extensions" => "Extension Installer". The "puzzle piece" is where the Extension installer is. You can also change the view to show words there by clicking on the upper left-hand side on the icon that looks like a page, that will change the view on the page -
- Click "Upload" and pick up the archive.
- To connect plugin with Teapplix open "Extensions" => "Modules" => "Teapplix (Edit)".
- Make sure it shows "Teapplix Connected"
- Check your Teapplix account OpenCart setup page, it should display connected to your OpenCart
Sometimes OpenCart connection with Teapplix is not successful, but OpenCart would still show as "Teapplix Connected". In this case, you can go to your OpenCart Extension page, and try to re-do the connection (click "disconnect" button first and then "connect" button again). Please repeat this action until you see the successful connected message. Then click on "Test Connection" to test it out.