With your Stamps.com account, you can print USPS labels via PDF directly from Teapplix on your PC or Mac.
Configuring Your Teapplix Account For Stamps.com
- In your Teapplix Account, go to "Setup => Shipping". In the "USPS Provider" section, select "Stamps.com"
- "Setup => Stamps.com" and enter account information or if you don't have a Stamps.com account, then Register
- Once you successfully enter your Stamps.com account information, you are ready to select orders to send via USPS under "Open Orders" and assign USPS shipping method + weight.
- With the orders selected, press the "USPS" button.
- After printing, the orders will automatically clear out of Open Orders and move to Order History. You can find the order and reprint or cancel shipping label. If a label is cancelled, the order will go back to open orders.
- Stealth mode is by default so postage paid will not show on label.
- See "How to Print Using Online PDF" for more details