To list orders on Jet.com, go to Teapplix "Inventory => Products", select the products you want to list, select the Jet fulfillment node on the bottom of the page, and click the "Upload" button.
Product Schema Mappings
Teapplix product schema is mapped to Jet in the following way: (Teapplix Side --> Jet Side, * means it is required)
- Item Name* --> SKU
- Item Title* --> Product Title
- ASIN* --> ASIN (required only if UPC is not set)
- UPC* --> UPC (required only if ASIN is not set, auto determine based on length, 10: ISBN-10, 12: UPC, 13: EAN, 14: GTIN-14)
- Brand --> Brand
- Manufacturer --> Manufacturer
- MPN --> Manufacturer Part Number
- Ship Weight --> Shiping Weight Pounds(we use the Teapplix 1 unit weight, converted properly)
- Default Price --> Price (initial uploaded price, you can always control price on Jet listings later on Teapplix Inventory -> Listings page)
- Image Large (URL)* --> Main Image
- Additional Images --> Alternate Images
- Features --> Bullet Points
- Short Description or Long Description* --> Product Description (we will use short description if filled, if not, we will use detailed description with html tags removed, if you upload to both Walmart and Jet, we recommend you fill both short and long descriptions and we will use short for Jet, and short and long for Walmart)
- jet category and attributes --> jet category and attributes
- active flag --> this will control if the product will be "Archived" on jet.com. If you upload the product as inactive, it will be archived on Jet.com.
In addition to the above, Teapplix also supports Jet.com variations. Please see the next page for how to upload variations. Notice that the list of attributes needed for variations is different than main products.