We made many enhancements to our Multi-Channel Inventory Advisor, "Teapplix InventoryAdvisor®" with more coming.
Teapplix Inventory Advisor® helps you monitor and improve your selling performance on a SKU-by-SKU basis.
Our software allows you to:
- track profit and loss by SKU, generate various sales reports
- track quantity available per SKU
- sync quantity to marketplaces
- generate PO based on sales volume and quantity on hand
Some of our recent changes and enhancements are:
- Combo Items
- You can now define combo items in Teapplix. Teapplix will track quantity at the children level, and automatically compute quantity available for combo products.
- You can either add / edit combo products one at a time, or bulk upload combo definition to Teapplix using csv import.
- Our integration with QuickBooks will turn Inventory Assemblies into Combo items automatically and compute the available quantity properly.
- Listing Price Update
- You can now upload a “listing price update” csv to Teapplix, and Teapplix will update the price on all managed listings.
- PO Suggestion
- On the "Sales" page under Inventory tab, there is now a "PO based on Sales" report link. It generates a suggested purchase order based on your sales quantity in the past x number of days as well as your current inventory levels.
- Inventory Sync for Sears, Magento and 3dCart
- Inventory Quantity sync with Sears, Magento and 3dCart is available in beta.
- Support for Multiple Warehouses
- Multiple warehouse support is available in beta.
- If you turn on multiple warehouse, you can manage separate quantities per warehouse for the same SKU:
- Orders can be assigned to specific warehouses, and deduct from quantity for that warehouse
- Listings can be tied to a specific warehouse, and the quantity on the listing will sync to quantity available for that warehouse
- Quantity adjustments, purchase orders, can be made warehouse specific