Teapplix maintains Endicia Label API support under our 'legacy' policy. With this support:
- Customer with existing Endicia accounts linked to Teapplix can continue to do rating & printing, from our legacy user interface.
- Customer can link Endicia accounts that has 'account number + passphrase' into Teapplix, using our legacy user interface.
- Teapplix do not work with new Endicia accounts that lack account number. Such Endicia accounts cannot be used in Teapplix.
If you already have an Endicia account, and would like to use it to generate shipping labels using the features such as :
- USPS Consolidator (by APC or Globgistics)
You can follow the steps below to connect your Teapplix Account with Endicia and use it to generate labels:
- First go to Setup => Shipping Profile page, check Multiple Profiles if it is not turned on yet. Add a new shipping profile, provide a name and save.
- Go to Setup => USPS page, select the new Shipping Profile from the drop down list. Choose "Enter Another USPS Account" and choose Endicia.
- Enter your Endicia Account Number and Passphrase accordingly.
- Once you successfully save your account number and passphrase, you will see the postage balance you have in Endicia. You can also purchase more postage on this page.
- To generate labels using Endicia, on the Open Orders page, you need to first select the correct Shipping Profile on the Profile dropdown list. Then select orders to ship via USPS with USPS shipping method + weight all filled.
- With the orders selected, press the "USPS" button. Refer to "Print Using Online PDF" for more details