Teapplix ActionShip supports Shopify
You can setup the integration in one of 2 ways:
1) In ActionShip
- Navigate to Integration => Marketplaces & Carts
- Click +Add Marketplaces and select Shopify
- Click Close to close the marketplaces options page
- Click +Add Shopify Account. Type or Paste your Shopify URL (e.g. http://www.mystore.com/) Click "Link Shopify Account" button
Note: if you are using a custom store url, please use the "<mydomain>.myshopify.com" for store URL instead.
Follow the instructions and your shopify account will be linked to Actionship.
2) Alternatively, you can go to Shopify App Store, find the Teapplix App, and install it there, it will ask you for a Teapplix Account Name, and then follow the on screen instructions.
Please note that, Shopify has order name and order number, they normally are not the same. For example, The name of an order can be #1009A, but the order_number for this order is 1016.
And if you modify an order, the original order will be cancelled and a new order will be created. So when you try to find a Shoplify order in ActionShip, please make sure to use the right order number.
Cancels and Refunds
If you cancel an order on Shopify that is already imported to ActionShip, the order will be cancelled in ActionShip after the next sync with Shopify.
If you have orders marked as shipped on Shopify that is already imported to ActionShip, those orders will be marked as "Shipped" on ActionShip. Normally it will take 30 minutes to 1 hour, so make sure you don't ship the order again in ActionShip.