Help TopicsExpand all | Collapse all
Retail Stores via CommerceHub
Teapplix ActionShip supports the following retail stores through CommerceHub integration using EDI message format over sFTP data exchange method:
- Home Depot (both US and Canada)
- Home Depot Special Order
- Lowes (both US and Canada)
- Costco (both US and Canada)
- Bed Bath & Beyond
We support both Order Sync and Inventory Update.
- ActionShip will automatically download orders and confirm/acknowledge the downloaded orders.
- After you fulfill the orders, ActionShip will automatically upload tracking numbers and send invoices.
- For the orders cancelled on the retail stores, ActionShip will automatically receive the change file and update the orders to cancelled in our system.
- For the orders you cancel in ActionShip, we will send the cancel status to CommerceHub as well.
- If you choose to use our Inventory Advisor and setup the products, quantity data and warehouse name correctly in ActionShip, we will upload the inventory update file once per day.
We will collect $0.18 for each downloaded order, and charge monthly together with the service fee.
Please note our default Packing Slip template would not meet the retail store's specifica requirement. You can choose to go to CommerceHub web portal and generate the Packing Slip, or customize the packing slip template in your ActionShip account (with a one-time customization fee cost).
Integration options with CommerceHub
Each ActionShip account can only integrate with one account from each retail store. If you have multiple accounts with Home Depot (or Lowes), you would need to setup multiple ActionShip accounts.
CommerceHub has several options for communication methods. Teapplix ActionShip uses the option of EDI file over SFTP server.
Please login to to your CommerceHub account and make the following configuration/setup:
- Set the Data Exchange Method as SFTP and Format as EDI. Make sure to choose this option for the following message types: Purchase Order, Functional Acknowledgement, Shipment Notification and Invoice Message.
- Also choose this option for Inventory Advisor if you plan to use ActionShip Inventory Advisor (the alternative would be "Web Upload" which is to use CommerceHub OrderStream portal to upload your inventory).
Certification Required by CommerceHub
In order to integrate with a retail store through CommerceHub, we must go through a CommerceHub testing process. We charge a fee for the integration testing (it does not include any fees charged by CommerceHub on using their software).
For stores listing on this page, the fee would be $300 for order testing and $100 for inventory testing.
For a new store (not listed on this page), the testing fee would be $700.
Please obtain the following information from CommerceHub, then contact us with the integration testing request.
- CommerceHub contact person information during the certification testing
- Email from CommerceHub with the following info
2.1) Test SFTP site login credential
2.2) EDI guide for integrating channel
2.3) Test guide for integrating channel.