Teapplix has released support for "USPS Consolidators" that handle international shipping.
You will generate your labels for international orders via your Endicia account using the USPS button. The label has no postage, but is good for companies like Globegistics etc.
To turn on this mode:
- You need to have your Endicia account enabled for the consolidator account
- In Teapplix "Setup => Shipping", make sure your USPS Provider is set to "Endicia", and then checkbox the "USPS Consolidators" checkbox.
- Save the page
Once you save, you will see that for international orders, you have 3 additional shipping methods:
- Intl. Priority Mail M-Bags
- Intl. Surface Air Lift M-Bags
- Generic Intl. Consolidator
You can select these shipping methods, put in any weight, and press 'USPS' button to generate the shipping labels needed for the consolidators.