- 30 days no obligation
- No installation
- Free support
- Discounted USPS rates!
Teapplix ActionConnect for QuickBooks
Teapplix ActionConnect for QuickBooks automatically export your orders from eBay Amazon Sears Marketplace Buy.com and shopping carts to QuickBooks. Used either standalone or in combination with ActionShip, It helps our sellers automate the following tasks:
- Automatically import orders from eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Amazon FBA, Buy.com as well as your own shopping cart software.
- Automatically export orders into QuickBooks
- Import Invoices, Sales Receipts & Sales Orders from QuickBooks to Teapplix to print shipping labels
- Record item quantity and prices, shipping, and taxes
- Optionally create customer records
- Optionally record eBay fees, PayPal fees, Amazon marketplace fees
- Map your sales to correct inventory part for proper inventory management, or map all sales to a default item.
Flexible Mapping Options
Teapplix QuickBooks AutoConnect gives you flexible options on how to map orders to QuickBooks. You are provided with choices of:
- Sales Receipts or Sales Orders
- Individual customers vs one per marketplace
- Separate bank accounts for each marketplace
- Record fees or not
- Use default inventory vs inventory lookup table.
- Build inventory assembly automatically
Scheduled Automatic or One Click Export
Teapplix QuickBooks Integration utilizes Intuit's free WebConnector addon to QuickBooks. Order to your QuickBooks can be scheduled as long as your QuickBooks is running or with a single button click with no file import export:
Eliminate manual data entry. Keep track of sales, taxes, and inventory.
Teapplix Accounting Integration supports almost all versions of QuickBooks on Windows platform:
- U.S. editions of QuickBooks Financial Software products
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Premier (2002 or later)
- QuickBooks Pro (2002 or later)
- 2008+ Canadian editions of QuickBooks
- 2008+ UK editions of QuickBooks
In addition, your first 30 days is free with no obligation to signup at the end. See for yourself by clicking on the button below: