Shipping profiles are presets that control the following parameters
- From address (return and drop off addresses)
- Specific Carrier accounts to use. Teapplix allows multiple FedEx, UPS etc accounts, including bill 3rd-party accounts, and profile allows you to select which accounts to use to print the shipping label.
- Label layout, printer settings
- Print workflow: one at a time, batch, scan based verification.
- Information added to shipping labels like item names etc (can be controlled using macro language)
- Packing list design
- Email notification design
Shipping profile selection can be manual as well as automatic. You can setup different order queues, and have an order queue automatically select a specific shipping profile. That way your worker can simply process a queue without having to remember all the settings used to print the shipping label.