Teapplix Shipping Software with Quickbooks Integration
Teapplix integrated with your QuickBooks ActionConnect™ can export orders from eBay, Amazon, Sears Marketplace, Buy.com, and shopping carts into your QuickBooks and help you track financials and inventory. You’ll get a clearer picture of your business’s performance with real-time P&L information and inventory control.
Teapplix ebay accounting software provides a mapping system to map your listings from websites and marketplaces to items defined in QuickBooks. We support grouped items as inventory assemblies. Teapplix can also import orders from QuickBooks to print shipping labels. Get started with a Free Trial today!
Used either standalone or in combination with ActionShip™, ActionConnect™ helps our sellers automate the following tasks:
- Automatically import orders from eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Amazon FBA, Buy.com as well as your own shopping cart software.
- Automatically export orders into QuickBooks
- Import Invoices, Sales Receipts & Sales Orders from QuickBooks to Teapplix to print shipping labels
- Record item quantity and prices, shipping, and taxes
- Optionally create customer records
- Optionally record eBay fees, PayPal fees, Amazon marketplace fees
- Map your sales to correct inventory part for proper inventory management, or map all sales to a default item.
- Automatically enters Amazon refunds as credit memos
- When you use our software for shipping, automatically enter postage as an expense
Flexible QuickBooks Mapping Options
Teapplix QuickBooks ActionConnect™ gives you flexible options on how to map orders to QuickBooks. You are provided with choices of:
- Sales Receipts or Sales Orders or Invoices
- Individual orders, or group orders by date into a "Summary"
- Individual customers vs one per marketplace
- Separate bank accounts for each marketplace
- Record fees or not
- Use default inventory vs inventory lookup table.
- Build inventory assembly automatically