If you use Channeladvisor, you have 2 choices to have orders show up in Teapplix ActionShip:
- Link the marketplaces managed by Channeladvisor directly with ActionShip. The advantage here is speed and reliability. ActionShip can import orders directly without waiting for Channeladvisor to import first. Also, ActionShip will be able to obtain more information like markeplace fees, etc.
- Link Channeladvisor to ActionShip, and turn off marketplace integration with ActionShip. The benefit of this approach is that ActionShip can mark your orders as shipped in Channeladvisor.
We do not use the native Channeladvisor order number, but it is displayed on open orders in the first column.
Channeladvisor to ActionShip Integration
To setup ChannelAdvisor integration,
- Navigate to Integration => Marketplaces & Carts
- Click +Add Marketplaces and select Channeladvisor
- Click Close to close the marketplaces options page
- Click +Add Channeladvisor Account
- Enter the Next Download From:
- Click "Link Channeladvisor Account"
- The Channeladvisor login screen is displayed
- Login to Channeladvisor
- Enter your Channeladvisor Profile ID. You can enter in multiple Profile IDs to the same ActionShip account.
- Once the Profile ID is in ActionShip, login to your Channeladvisor account, it will prompt you to authorize Teapplix's access to the Channeladvisor account. Grant access.
- Back in ActionShip Channeladvisor setup page, select the Profile ID and click "Fetch Tokens". When the fetch is successful, the Channeladvisor account is linked to ActionShip. Orders will import within one hour
If you plan to ship the orders in ActionShip, in order for ActionShip to successfully update Channeladvisor with the shipping info, please make sure to login to this Channeladvisor page and add any of these shipping carrier and methods that you will use in ActionShip.
DHL Global Mail
FEDEX ExpressSaver OneRate Pak