Teapplix ActionShip supports Amazon Shipping as a carrier.
Key benefits of Amazon Shipping:
- ship a variety of packages from small to large sizes, up to 59x33x33 inches and weighing up to 50lb.
- server domestic shipments within the contiguous United States, including P.O. boxes and military bases.
- offer a variety of collection types for our shippers, including loose load, container, and palletized, depending on the number of packages you need to ship.
- no surcharge for residential address delivery
- all deliveries are tracked and visible through your online shipping management account, Shipper Central. Your recipients can also track their package through our dedicated tracking page, which includes real-time order tracking, delivery preferences, and expected package arrival information.
- currently don't offer international delivery from the United States but may expand in the future
For all orders, Amazon or non-Amazon orders, you can generate Amazon Shipping labels via Teapplix, either individually or in bulk, using our web user interface or via our REST API. You can also include Amazon ship method in your Rate Shop method.
To use Amazon Shipping with Teapplix, you would need to first integrate your Amazon account.
- Go to Integration=>Marketplace page, click Add Marketplace and choose Amazon.
- Then click Add Amazon Account and login to your Amazon Seller Central to finish the setup.
- After that, expand the "Configure Shipping Method" section at the bottom, check "Amazon Shipping Ground" checkbox, and click Save button.
When ship the orders with Amazon Shipping, make sure to select the "Amazon Shipping Ground" as the ship method on the order.