Teapplix can integrate with your Magento shopping cart to automatically import orders to Teapplix and update back to Magento with tracking numbers after you ship from Teapplix.
To Authorize Teapplix to access your Magento shopping cart, you need to enter the following information into your Teapplix "Setup" -> "Others" -> "Shopping Cart" screen:
- url to your store
- magento username
- magento api key into the password box
To authorize Teapplix to access your Magento store, do the following in Magento:
- Create a user with API Key
- Create a role: System->Web Services ->Roles, Add Role, name it ‘soap’
- Look at the left column when saved. Click on ‘Role Resources’ and then click on the first option in drop down to select all.
- go to: System->Web Services->Users, Click on your user and then edit it. In the left column select ‘User Role’. Then your new role will show up with a radio button. Click that radio button and then save the user.
Also, this page has some screenshots on the procedure in Magento:
If you get an error message when you sync orders that states "...couldn't load from (URL); try going to that URL(remove the "\" before the "/" in the address) and it's supposed to download an XML file. If it does not, most likely you did not setup in Magento properly so please revisit the Magento Setup.
If you get an error message that states " SOAP extension is not loaded ", it means that your magento server does not have SOAP extension installed. We need this extension to be installed so we can download orders and listings for you. You can get some additional description at these links: