Debugging Order Export
If you have orders in "Unexported orders" list that are not exporting after the above steps, follow these steps for some initial debugging steps:
- Review the Teapplix "Integration Setup" page and make sure your setup is complete. Make sure no entries is "Not Selected"
- Orders without item name, non 0 quantity and price will not export. Click on the "update" link to fix them and they will export next time.
- If your "Integration Setup" says "skip orders without matching QuickBooks inventory item", review your "Item Mapping" page to make sure everything is mapped and nothing is displayed on the "Unmapped Items" view.
- On Teapplix QuickBooks tab, click on "System Log" link and check for error messages after you run web connector.
- On your WebConnector, is there any red error messages after you press "Update Selected"? If so your setup may not be complete.
- Is the order paid with PayPal and very recent? If so Teapplix won't export it until matching eBay info comes in. This wait could be up to a few hours. (This does not apply to Teapplix TConnect application)
- (No applicable to TConnect) If you have orders not even in Teapplix, you need to review your "Setup" tab to make sure you have integrated your order source to Teapplix properly. For example, Teapplix require you to setup both PayPal and eBay integration to get eBay orders.
- If all else fails, please contact Teapplix Support for help. Please provide "System Log" information as well as messages from Web Connector after a run.