Teapplix ActionShip supports DHL eCommerce for both domestic and international shipping. Currently, ActionShip prints DHL eCommerce shipping label using one of the following modes:
- Direct - ActionShip generates the DHL eCommerce label using your own DHLeC account.
- Endicia - label is printed via your Endicia account through label server API.
To setup DHL eCommerce, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Integrations => Carriers
- Click the "+" sign to add a new carrier
- Select DHL eCommerce from the available options
- Click Close to close the Carriers page
- Select DHL eCommerce
- Click "Setup DHL eCommerce Account" button
- Enter your DHLeC account information
- When completed, click Register
In this mode, ActionShip supports both domestic, international labels, and dangerous goods
In this mode, you need to be using the Teapplix old user interface. You require an Endicia account to print your DHL eCommerce shipping labels.
Endicia does not support dangerous goods. If you need dangerous goods support, you must use the "Direct" mode.