Teapplix ActionShip supports DHL eCommerce for both domestic and international shipping. Currently, ActionShip prints DHL eCommerce shipping label using one of the following modes:
- Endicia - label is printed via your Endicia account through label server API.
- Direct - ActionShip will directly generate DHL eCommerce label. No Endicia account is required in this mode.
To setup DHL eCommerce, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Integrations => Carriers
- Click the "+" sign to add a new carrier
- Select DHL eCommerce from the available options
- Click Close to close the Carriers page
- Click the DHL eCommerce tab
- Select Setup DHL eCommerce Account button
- Select either "My DHL Account" or "Teapplix Provided DHL Account"
- Complete the information required for the option you selected
- When completed, click Register
In this mode, ActionShip requires an Endicia account to print your DHL eCommerce shipping labels.
Currently Endicia does not support dangerous goods. If you need dangerous goods support, you must use the "Direct" mode below.
In this mode, ActionShip supports both domestic and international labels, and dangerous goods are supported.