Teapplix supports DHL eCommerce for both domestic and international shipping. Currently, Teapplix prints DHL eCommerce shipping label using one of the following modes:
- Endicia - label is printed via your Endicia account through label server API.
- Direct - Teapplix will directly generate DHL eCommercel label. No Endicia account is required in this mode.
To setup DHL eCommerce, follow these steps:
- Go to Setup => Shipping page, check box "Enable DHL eCommerce"
- Select either Endicia or Direct Mode
- Click on "Configure Shipping Methods" link, and enable the shipping services that you use.
- Press the "Save" button on the page
- Perform the mode specific setup described in the proper pages below
In this mode, Teapplix requires an Endicia account to print your DHL eCommerce shipping labels.
Currently Endicia do not support dangerous goods. If you need dangerous goods support, you must use the "Direct" mode below.
In this mode, Teapplix supports both domestic and international labels, and dangerous goods are supported.