Teapplix ActionShip downloads listings from all the sources that ActionShip support inventory sync.
The interval of this download is every hour if you did not turn on automatic quantity sync, or every 15 minutes if you did.
If you can not wait for the regular download of listings, you can perform a manual download on the setup page for the channel. For example, on Integration => Marketplaces & Carts => then select the required marketplace. You can download listings by clicking the "..." beside the account edit button, then select "Download Listings" from the drop down list.
Because a listing download with InventoryAdvisor turned on may automatically create products, you have a choice of adding Item Mapping to ActionShip before or after listing download:
- Doing Item Mapping before listing download: no new products will be created in ActionShip. Listing download will add information into "mapped to" products in ActionShip.
- Doing Item Mapping after listing download: part of the mapping process will delete products with incorrect name. Future listing download will update "mapped to" products in ActionShip.
Information from Listings to Products
- ActionShip can obtain certain product details from some marketplaces. From ebay we download product description and image. From Amazon we download product description, image, ASIN and UPC.
- ActionShip also obtains the product description from the following marketplaces / shopping carts:
- All other marketplaces /shopping carts, the product details are not included in the listing downloaded. If needed, you can manually update the products downloaded on the Products page and add the description and image, either edit one by one or bulk update using the File Import.
Once a product is downloaded to ActionShip, we will not replace it everytime when you download listings.