ActionShip by Teapplix supports UPS US and UPS Canada.You can link your UPS Account in ActionShip. You can also create multiple shipping profiles and add multiple UPS Accounts or UPS Bill 3rd Party accounts to each shipping profile.
To add a new UPS Account:
- Navigate to the bottom of the Integrations => Carriers
- Select the + Add Carriers button on the left
- A pop-up window will appear. Select UPS and then the blue Close button.
- You can then connect to your UPS account. Click Setup Master UPS Account, you will be prompt to enter your UPS Shipper Number.
- After you enter your UPS Shipper Number, click the Save button. You will be redirected to UPS website to login to your UPS account for authorization process.
If you are getting error "Missing or invalid shipper number" when you generate UPS label, it means you need to associate the UPS Shipper Account to your ups.com account. Please follow the steps below on how to associate an existing UPS Account Number:
- Log into your UPS.com User ID.
- Click on the name in the upper right and select Payment Options.
- In the drop down, select Add Existing Account and click the Add button.
- Select the Payment Account Type: Documents and Packages (default) or Air Freight.
- Enter the following account information:
- Account Number
- Nickname — This is for you to see on UPS.com
- Postal Code for Pickup Address
- Optional: Make this my default payment method — Check this if you wish to do so.
- If the account has been previously invoiced by UPS, you will be asked to provide invoice information.