Price Change and Promotions
We support two ways for you to upload a listing price:
- via our UI listing update dialog
- via the file bulk import
List Update UI Dialog
If you need to update any of your Jet listing price, please follow the steps below:
1) Select the listings you would like to update the prices for
2) Click on Update Listing Price button (at the bottom of the page), it will bring up a diaglog for the the price of those selected lsitings.
3) Change New Price value for each of the listing
4) Click on Sync New Price to Marketplace button on the dialog
File Bulk Import
On the Listings Page, there is a "Update Price" link. You can use this link to update the listing price for some listings, even across marketplaces. Once you click on the link, you will be asked to upload a CSV or XLS file. The file contain changed price or a "promotion" for listings, one listing per line.
Format of the CSV / XLS File
In the uploaded file, there are 2 sets of columns. The first set of columns serve as identifier to identify which listing will be updated. The second set of columns provides the actual value that will be changed. Once you upload the document, ActionShip will immediately request changes to the marketplaces.
- 'Marketplace' (required) - indicates which channel to update
- 'Seller Id' (required) - indicates seller account on the marketplace
- 'Seller SKU' (required) - specific seller sku on the marketplace listing
- 'Listing Number' (optional) - the listing number that uniquely identifies the listing, this parameter is optional
- Changed Columns (blank means no change)
- 'New Price' - the new price on the matching listings, in whatever local currency
- 'Sale Price', 'Start Date', 'End Date', 'Promotion Type' - For Amazon, Walmart, Jet.com listings, if you want to have a promotion, specify the Sale Price + Start and End Date of the promotion. In the case of Walmart, "Promotion Type" can be "REDUCED" or "CLEARANCE".
- For Amazon a normal price change on a listing that has a current promotion must be accompanied by these fields, or the current promotion will end.
- 'MAP Price', 'MAP Type' -- applies to Rakuten Buy.com only, the MAP price and MAP type
- 'Handling Time' - If an Amazon listing has a non standard handling time, any price update must be accompanied by specifying the handling time, otherwise, Amazon will reset listing to default handling time
Please note, if you only want to bulk update the warehouse Id for the listings, you can just leave the "New Price" column blank. If you have any value in this column, we will use it to update your listing price.
Exporting Existing Listings
You can export your existing listings by clicking on the "Export" link, you get to select the format, and "Price Update Format" is pre-formatted to have the above columns. You can then just delete the rows not needed, fill in data for the remaining rows, and upload the document back to perform an update.
Currently Supported Marketplaces
Note that not all channels support price update, the currently supported channels are:
- amazon (all supported countries)