If you ship dangerous goods, you must set it up first.
Dangerous Goods Type is a number associated with a product in Teapplix ActionShip. Once a product is assigned a non 0 dangerous goods type, the following happens:
- ActionShip will only allow certain DHLGM shipping methods (mostly ground) for orders containing dangerous goods
- Labels for orders containing dangerous goods will have specific markings and must be sorted separately
- International shipping: DHL eCommerce international can only ship DG types 8 and 9 with weight/dimensions limitations. And ship to Canada has to use DHL Parcel International Direct (DHLGMParcelDirectPriority/RECTPARCEL).
Dangerous Goods Type
You can setup dangerous goods type in 2 ways:
- On the "remember weight" screen - click on remember weight, and fill in the dangerous goods type
- On the product screen - find the specific product, click "edit", and click in the "Dangerous Goods Type" and select the proper code