DHL eCommerce Direct Mode
If you ship DHL eCommerce, every day you must perform end of day to upload an ESM file to DHL ftp site and print a driver manifest to give to DHL pickup driver. To print the driver manifest and upload the days shipment to DHL:
- Go to History => EOD
- Select "DHL eCommerce End of Day (DSM)" from the drop down list make sure it successfully upload the ESM file and prints out a DSM document. (if you only have international shipments, the DSM will be empty)
- Teapplix ActionShip will upload both Domestic and International shipments for that day to the DHL eCommerce FTP server.
- The DSM should be given to the driver who picks up the shipments, and signed by the driver.
- If you have International shipments, you need to go to your DHL eCommerce portal and create the eBOL before the packages can be picked up.
Note, you should only do this after all the shipments for the day is done. If you do more shipping after the DHL eCommerce DSM is already printed, those extra packages will not be included.
Generating a previous day ESM / DSM
To print driver manifest and upload a previous days shipments to DHL:
- Go to History => Batch History
- In the browser URL, append the following section to the end of URL: &use date=2015-05-27&use_time=14:25:07
- Note that 2015-05-27 and 14:25:07 should be replaced with whichever day and time (America/Los Angeles timezone is used) you are trying to generate the DSM and upload the ESM for.
- Note if use date is specified, but use time is empty the default use time value 18:00:00 will be used (The date/time value will be displayed on "DHL eCommerce End of Day (DSM)").
- After the page loads successfully, push the "DHL eCommerce End of Day (DSM)" button, make sure it prints the proper DSM and indicates ESM upload success. Make sure the printed DSM matches the day you specified above.