Drop Ship & FBA
I addition to shipping orders yourself, you can submit orders to drop shippers or have orders shipped by Amazon (FBA - Fulfillment By Amazon):
- Submit orders to FBA (multi-channel fulfillment)
- Submit orders to another shipper powered by Teapplix software (Cross Teapplix Drop Ship)
- Submit orders to another party by generating CSV, and update status via CSV back
- Submit orders to other warehouse operators that have known integration with Teapplix: Winit, 4PX, Chukou1, DFPost, etc
- Use Teapplix API and build custom integration between sellers and fulfillment houses
This method is for dropshipper and its clients with both sides having Teapplix account, or to submit orders to support 3PL systems like AmazonFBA, Winit, etc. Since both dropshipper and its client use Teapplix system, orders can be automatically transferred from client account to the dropshipper account, and shipping confirmation will be automatically updated on the client account. This is the most time saving method.
Manual Generation of Drop Shipping File Using csv Templates
This method is for dropshipper and its client with only one side having Teapplix account.
Since only one side uses Teapplix system, the orders and ship confirmation have to be transferred via a file.
Action needed for drop shipping client using Teapplix system:
- Manual generate the order files based on the dropshipper's requirement
- Obtain the shipping confirmation file from the dropshipper and upload to Teapplix
Action for the dropshipper using Teapplix system:
- Obtain the order file from the client and manual import the file on Teapplix account.
- Using Teapplix to generate shipping confirmation file and send to the client.