Teapplix can export your orders into QuickBooks. Teapplix also imports Invoices, Sales Receipts, Sales Orders for shipping.
QuickBooks integration helps you track finances, manage inventory, and also treat QuickBooks as a source.
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise on Windows - All versions 2002 & newer
- QuickBooks UK and CA version - 2008 and newer
- QuickBooks Point of Sale on Windows
- QuickBooks Online (in Beta Testing
Several known limitations with QuickBooks Pro and Premier:
- QuickBooks Pro does not support Inventory Assembly
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier has restrictions on Customer creation (maximum 14500 Customers, and Customer name no longer than 31 characters)
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier do not support Multi Warehouse sites
Not Supported Versions
- QuickBooks on Mac - WebConnector is not available on Mac
To Setup the QuickBooks Integration and Export Orders:
- Go to Teapplix; QuickBooks => Integration Setup
- Once you add the Teapplix.qwc, you will see the QuickBooks Integration Parameters page
- After completing the Integration Setup page, make sure to click on "Update QuickBooks Setup" to save and then export orders by updating via the Webconnector.