Teapplix can export your orders into QuickBooks. Teapplix can also import Invoices, Sales Receipts, Sales Orders into Teapplix for shipping.
QuickBooks integration helps you track finances, manage inventory, and also treat QuickBooks as a source.
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise on Windows - All versions 2002 & newer
- QuickBooks UK and CA version - 2008 and newer
- QuickBooks Point of Sale on Windows
- QuickBooks Online (in Beta Testing)
Several known limitations with QuickBooks Pro and Premier:
- QuickBooks Pro does not support Inventory Assembly
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier has restrictions on Customer creation (maximum 14500 Customers, and Customer name no longer than 31 characters)
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier do not support Multi Warehouse sites.
Not Support Versions
- QuickBooks on Mac - WebConnector is not available on Mac
To Setup the QuickBooks Integration and Export Orders:
- Go to Teapplix; QuickBooks Tab; Integration Setup
- Once you add the Teapplix.qwc, you will see the QuickBooks Integration Parameters page
- After completing the Integration Setup page, make sure to click on "Update QuickBooks Setup" to save and then export orders by updating via the Webconnector.