Teapplix ActionShip supports FedEx US and FedEx Canada. You can link one or more FedEx accounts into your Teapplix account:
Configuring your Teapplix Account For FedEx Web Services to print FedEx labels via PDF directly from ActionShip on your PC or Mac.
- ActionShip requires that you have a FedEx account to print FedEx labels. To register, navigate to Integrations => Carriers.
- Once you successfully setup your FedEx account in ActionShip, you are ready to print FedEx labels. You can select orders under "Open Orders" and assign FedEx shipping method + weight.
- With the orders selected, click the "Ship" button.
- After printing, the orders will automatically clear out of Open Orders and move to History => Batch History. You can find the order and reprint or cancel shipping labels. If a label is cancelled, the order will go back to open orders.
- If you ship using FedEx Ground (such as Home Delivery), or FedEx SmartPost, at end of every shipping day, you need to go to ActionShip "History" => "EOD", Select "FedEx Ground End of Day", or "FedEx SmartPost End of Day" from the drop down selecting menu. Click Generate to ensure the tracking numbers be forwarded to FedEx and displayed on FedEx site. The tracking numbers will be sent to FedEx electronically. There will be no scan form printed out.
- Please Note: If on Integrations => Carriers => FedEx page, you selected "ETD" for FedEx Invoice, when you ship an international label, we will not generate a commercial invoice / custom form if that country accepts ETD submitted electronically.