FedEx International Mail Service FIMS
FedEx International Mail Service (FIMS) is an international package solution offered by FedEx, currently it offers these level of service:
- FIMS Standard Service
- FIMS Premium Service
- FIMS MailView Item Under 4.4 Pounds
- FIMS MailView Item Over 4.4 Pounds
- All FIMS Items Over 4.4 Pounds
You enter your FedEx FIMS account into Teapplix on Setup => FedEx International Mail Service page. You need to enter your FIMS username + password. (Ask your FedEx to obtain those information). This is different than your normal FedEx account credentials.
Once you have the account setup, you are ready to print.
FIMS label printing are similar to other PDF label printing process, with the following differences:
- FIMS label are hard wired on 8x11 2 per page layout. The label part is a 4x8 sheet horizontally.
- FIMS labels can not be cancelled once printed.
You need to contact your FedEx FIMS rep to obtain a rate CVS. Once you have that you can email to email@example.com to load the rate table so you can get rate quotes.