Teapplix ActionShip can integrate with your Magento 2.x shopping cart to automatically import orders to ActionShip and update back to Magento with tracking numbers after you ship from ActionShip. In addition, if you subscribe to ActionShip Inventory, ActionShip will download your Magento inventory and upload quantity and optionally price to your cart.
You can link to Magento 1.x cart and 2.x cart at the same time without any conflicts. A link to a Magento 2.x cart is treated as a separate type of cart as compared to a Magento 1.x cart.
ActionShip integration is done by navigating to
- Integration => Marketplaces & Carts
- Click +Add Marketplaces and select Magento 2.
- Click Close to close the marketplaces options page.
- Click +Add Magento 2 Account
- Enter the following information
- Administrator Username:
- Administrator Password:
- Store URL: (https://www.store.com)
- Login to admin panel.
- Go to System => User Role, click on “Add New Role”.
- Set Name as something like “Web Service Role”.
- Click on “Role Resources”.
- Set only those resources that are required for web service, or select All.
- Click Save Role.
- Go to System => “All Users”, click on “Add New User”.
- Set users fields like User Name, First name, Last name, password etc..
- Click on “User Role” Tab, select the newly created role.
- Click “Save User”.