Teapplix can integrate with your Magento 2.x shopping cart to automatically import orders to Teapplix and update back to Magento with tracking numbers after you ship from Teapplix. In addition, if you subscribe to Teapplix InventoryAdvisor, Teapplix will download your magento inventory and upload quantity and optionally price to your cart.
A link to a Magento 2.x cart is treated as a separate type of cart as compared to a Magento 1.x cart. The setup is done on separate tabs on our Setup => Others page. You can link to Magento 1.x cart and 2.x cart at the same time without any conflicts.
To Authorize Teapplix to access your Magento shopping cart, you need to enter the following information into your Teapplix "Setup" -> "Others" screen:
- url to your store (https://www.store.com)
- magento2 username *
- magento2 password *
- Login to admin panel.
- Go to System-> User Role, click on “Add New Role”.
- Set Name as something like “Web Service Role”.
- .Click on “Role Resources”.
- Set only those resources that are required for web service, or select All.
- Click Save Role.
- Go to System->“All Users”, click on “Add New User”.
- Set users fields like User Name,First name, Last name, password etc..
- Click on “User Role” Tab, select the newly created role.
- Click “Save User”.