Customer report provides detailed order information in a csv format. This report lists orders one line per order. If there are multiple items in the order, these lines items are listed at the end of the csv line.
If you process data using the customer report always do so by fetching based on column headings. Due to ongoing development, new columns may be added and we may not rename or remove existing columns.
For shipped orders, postage field contains the postage cost of the shipper for orders printed in Teapplix or drop ship orders confirmed with "postage" field back to Teapplix.
However, there are some exceptions to this rule:
* orders marked as shipped, or shipped outside of Teapplix will not have postage value
* orders printed using UPS WorldShip integration or FedEx Ship Manager integration will not have postage value
Postage Account Field
This column lists the shipper:
* pbowes, stamps, endicia - USPS label generated in Teapplix
* fedex - FedEx label generated in Teapplix
* ups - UPS label generated in Teapplix
* fba - order submitted to Amazon FBA for fulfillment
* amazon - label generated using Amazon Shipping API
* sync - order was not shipped via Teapplix. shipping info downloaded from marketplace
* blank - order was not shipped via Teapplix. shipping info manually updated in Teapplix