Order download is a query you sent to Teapplix, which will return a list of "Order" JSON data to be returned from the body.
Method and Endpoint
Order download uses "GET" REST method, and the URL is the same as inbound "OrderNotification":
Parameters to limit which orders to download from Teapplix are passed in the query string part of the URL.
- TxnId ==> Unique OrderId in Teapplix
- StoreType ==> marketplace, like ebay, amazon, walmart, etc
- StoreKey ==> for shopping carts and marketplaces without seller id, the 3 letter prefix you used when linking the shopping cart; for Amazon: store country code (2 letter, uppercase); for CommerceHub: marketplace used to get orders via CommerceHub
- SellerId ==> for Ebay and Amazon, SellerId is your username or Amazon merchant id. Note that you should specify only one of SellerId and StoreKey, except for Amazon
- SeqStart: for txn_seq >= 12345, txn_seq is a unique number assigned to each order per Teapplix account. Based on the sequence that the order is created or pulled into Teapplix. You can remember the previous maximum number you have received, and use this to incrementally download large number of orders.
- SeqEnd: 12346 => for txn_seq <= 12346. Use this to control which set of orders to download.
- PaymentDateStart: 2012/01/01 => for orders with payment date >= 2012/01/01 (inclusive)
- PaymentDateEnd: 2012/01/31 => for orders with payment date <= 2012/01/31 (note that since 2012/01/31 02:55:12 is greater than 2012/01/31, all orders placed on 01/31 is excluded)
- UpdateDateStart: 2019/05/10 ==> for orders with LastUpdateDate >= value(inclusive). Teapplix order has LastUpdatedDate that starts out the date order is downloaded, and each time order is updated (address, payment status). Notice that setting shipping options, queue id, shipping the order, exporting the orders to QuickBooks will not change LastUpdateDate on the order.
- UpdateDateEnd: 2019/05/31 ==> for orders with LastUpdateDate <= value (inclusive).
- ShipDateStart: 2012/01/20 => for shipped orders with ship date >= 2012/01/20
- ShipDateEnd: 2012/01/31 => for shipped orders with ship date <= 2012/01/31
- PaymentStatus: ==> what payment status to include
- QueueId: (integer, optional) 0 => for orders with Normal queue; 3 => for orders with queue_id == 3
- WarehouseId ==> integer.
- NotShipped: (optional, 1 or 0) ==> if set to 1, only obtain orders not shipped
- Combine: "combine|original|all", depending on value, the following orders are included or excluded. This parameter takes a single value:
- combine: we will provide all "non cancelled" orders. If 2 orders are combined into 1, the combined result order will be in the result, the original order will not. Same for split orders, the original order will not be returned but the split child order will be returned.
- original: we will provide all "non cancelled" orders. If 2 orders are combined into 1, the original order will be in the result, the combined result will not be. For split order, the original order will be returned, the split child order will not be returned.
- all: all orders, including combined results, split child orders, cancelled orders, etc, will all be in the result.
- DetailLevel: "shipping|inventory|dropship|none", certain aspect of Orders are not normally returned, and the detail level controls turning on outputing these aspects of orders. Notice this is a multi-select and you can specify DetailLevel="shipping|inventory":
- shipping: this will cause Teapplix to do remember weight lookup for unshipped orders, and then return ShippingDetail and Options array.
- inventory: this will cause Teapplix to do inventory lookup, and return ItemSKU and ItemLocation. ItemLocation follows these rules:
- if order item has a "saved location", then it will be returned
- if not the location set on the "product" will be returned
- for ItemSKU, this is the mapped Product Name. If no mapping is done, the return is same as Name.
- dropship: if the order is submitted from another Teapplix account here to be dropshipped, this will cause Teapplix to return 'DropShipDetails', which contain markups and fees associated with the handling of the dropship order.
- PageSize & PageNumber:
- PageSize is the number of orders in each return response, default is 100 and maximum your can set is 1000. If the total number of orders to download is more than PageSize, they will be splitted into multiple pages.
- PageNumber: In order to retrieve all the orders in each page, you need to provide different PageNumber parameter value in each call, such as PageNumber=1, PageNumber=2, etc. until the returned number of orders is less than the PageSize.
Miminum list of parameters: you must specify one of: PaymentDateStart, ShipDateStart, SeqStart, NotShipped,PageNumber
The reply from Teapplix is described by the following Schema: