To upload jet variations, please follow next steps:
- Create root product. Fill fields that are shared for all variations. Teapplix variation model
- Create variation. Fill fields that are specific for each variations. Add attributes
Product attribute names should be same for each variation in group. Attribute names should be equal or prefix of one of the attributes from selected jet category. Jet category is selected in root product. If matched jet attribute is not free text then attribute value should match one of the possible values.
- Upload listings to jet. If upload if not succeeded, please correct the errors and try again
- Note that variations will not be linked until all items upload are succeeded. If item upload succeeded partially those items will behave like non-variation items
- The first item in variation list becomes "parent" item in jet item view