If you use Teapplix USPS, you automatically have an account and discounted rate to ship internationally via DHL Express:
- Seamlessly integrated with Teapplix, Postage is paid automatically using your Teapplix USPS balance. You don't need an account to start.
- Much faster than USPS International - 2 days vs 6 days on average
- Much better tracking than USPS - full door-to-door tracking accountability
- Real time email updates on package movement through DHL’s Proview tracking
- Excellent reliability since DHL has the largest B2C e-commerce international network and largest international network of any carrier - over 220 countries
- Fastest customs clearance since DHL is the only carrier that uses all their own in-house customs brokers - 97% of parcels clear customs before they land
- Extra convenience with free supplies, free pickup, and numerous drop off points
To print DHL Express label, enable it on Setup => Carriers.
Then go to setup->DHL Express, click on Configure Shipping Method and check the shipping method you would use.
(Please Note these three ship methods are not available for shipping from US: Economy Select, Europack, and Domestic Express).
On Open Orders page, you can choose DHL Express ship method on any international order, set the weight, and push DHLE button to print the shipping label.
Commercial invoice & schedule B
After you printed DHL Express label(s), you need click on Print Customs Form to generate the Commercical Invoice. And you can go to Batch History page to reprint the Commercial Invoices for all the orders in that batch.
A schedule B code is required for all invoice items with a value over 2500 for a single commodity.
In order to include the schedule B code on the Commercial Invoice, you need to set the Harmonized Tariff Code for your products in Teapplix. You can go to the Products page, either manually edit a product SKU or use file bulk import.
You can schedule pickup for free on Order History => Batch History page using "DHL Express Pickup Request" button. After you've pressed it, Teapplix will schedule pickup at DHL Express side for you. If current time is earlier than 2:00 p.m. request will be scheduled to today. Otherwise - on next day. In case of successful result you should receive message like this:
Pickup address setup.
By default Teapplix will setup schedule pickup by using the from address in the shipping profile used to print your shipping label. If you have multiple shipping profiles with different from addresses, and each printed DHL Express labels that day, then we will generate a different pickup request per address.
If you do not want to pickup from the "From" address on the profile, you can set a different pickup address per shipping profile on Setup=>DHL Express page. When you do this, the pickup will happen on that address instead.