Teapplix ActionShip integrates with Groupon Goods directly for order sync.
In order to integrate with your Groupon Goods account, you need to obtain the following info:
Supplier ID - login to your Groupon account on Commerce Interface, then go to Account Setting => Preference.
Token - After you logged in, change the URL on the browser to below link.
Enter a token label such as "Teapplix ActionShip”, then click on Create Token button to generate the token.
In ActionShip, Navigate to Integration => Marketplaces & Carts. Click +Add Marketplaces and select Groupon Goods. Click Close to close the marketplaces options page. Click +Add Groupon Goods Account, then enter your Supplier ID and Token.
Groupon Store currently does not support direct API integration, we have added support for Groupon Store order file import.
If you are selling on Groupon and need to sync the orders to ActionShip, you can download the order file from your Groupon account and directly import it to ActionShip on the Import page.
- Go to the Orders => Normal
- Click "Import" found at the top right of the page
- Select the order file you downloaded from your Groupon store
- Select "Import from Groupon store" from the import drop down list
- Click the Start Update button
- You will see a status line with total number of orders import
If you ship those Groupon orders in ActionShip, you can also generate a ship confirmation file and upload it directly to Groupon
- Go to the Reports => Shipment Report
- Select the Date Range
- Select Groupon from the Report Type drop down menu selection
- Select Queue from the Queue drop down menu selection
- Click "Generate Ship Confirmation File" button