UPS Online API (PDF)
You can now print UPS labels via PDF directly from Teapplix on your PC or Mac.
Configuring Your Teapplix Account For UPS Online API
- In your Teapplix Account, go to "Setup => Shipping". In the "UPS Options" section, select "UPS Online API(PDF)"
- Teapplix requires that you have an UPS account to print UPS labels. To register, go to Setup, then UPS:
- Read the terms and select "Yes" I do agree and click "Next"
- If you have a my.ups.com account, click on button and enter information. If you don't have an account the register on my.ups.com first.
- Continue to follow the screen instructions
- Once you successfully setup your UPS account in Teapplix, you are ready to print UPS labels. You can select orders under "Open Orders" and assign UPS shipping method + weight.
- With the orders selected, press the "UPS" button.
- After printing, the orders will automatically clear out of Open Orders and move to Order History. You can find the order and reprint or cancel shipping label. If a label is cancelled, the order will go back to open orders.
- Refer to "Print Using Online PDF" for more details