OnTrac is setup from our newui "Integrations" => Carriers page. To setup, click on 'Add Carrier" link and select OnTrac logo. On the resulting OnTrac tab, add your OnTrac Account Number and API password.
If you check the box 'request pickup', OnTrac will send a truck to your account address in the afternoon if you printed label for that day. Without pickup, you can call OnTrac to come for on-demand pickup.
Don't forget to open 'Configure shipping methods' section to enable the services you use.
Please Note: To obtain the API password, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your OnTrac account number, contact name, number, and email, and request for an API password.
Our new user interface can produce rate quotes in a number of different ways
- On the new open orders page, next to the 'weight' input box, there is an icon you can click to produce a rate quote
- The "rates & options" icon to the far right of the order row on open orders will bring up a dialog with detailed quotes
- You can also select a list of orders, and change the "Ship" button on top of open orders table to "Rate Quote", and it will run rate quote for all orders and also display the $amount next to each order on open orders
Please Note: OnTrac requires a certification process before you can use OnTrac in Teapplix to ship orders.
First, you need to generate a OnTraclabel label in Teapplix and send it to email@example.com for review. After you get the approval from OnTrac, you will then be able to ship real orders.
Printing label on new ui now has 2 major entry points
- Similar to old ui, on open orders, there is now a single button called "Ship" that will print all selected orders. OnTrac can print out in same batch as the rest of your other orders.
- "rates & options" dialog, when you have it open, you can adjust options weights dimensions etc, and get a rate quote, and when you are happy with results, there is a "Ship" button that will directly generate a label.
- notice, you can setup the rates & options dialog to automatically move to the next order after you push "ship" on a certain order.
Batch History, Reprint & Cancel
You can find places to see shipping history, reprint or cancel the label on our batch history page.