Teapplix ActionShip integrates with Wayfair for order sync and inventory sync.
First, login to your Wayfair partner portal, follow the step-by-step instructions HERE and configure an API integration. After that you will receive the Client ID and Client Secret value.
You can check out the documentation on the Wayfair developer pages for all API related questions. If you don't see the Application Management page on your Wayfair partner portal, you would need to contact Wayfair and request to upgrade to API integration.
After you have obtained the Client ID and Client Secret, follow the setps below to set up the integration in ActionShip:
- Login to ActionShip, go to Integrations => Marketplaces & Carts,
- click + Add Marketplaces, and select Wayfair. Click Close to close the available marketplaces window.
- Click + Add Wayfair Account, copy & paste the Client ID and Client Secret from Wayfair. Click Save.
Once you are connected, to test the connection, you can click on the Sync Orders button.
Wayfair requires a dryrun/test process when you just setup integration with ActionShip, to test order sync and inventory sync. Then you can be approved to use ActionShip for the production environment.
After you integrated with Wayfair account, please perform the following tests in ActionShip:
- Manually download Wayfair orders using the Sync Orders button.
- Ship the orders in ActionShip, and perform manual sync using the Sync Orders button. ActionShip will upload the shipping info to Wayair testing environment. You will need to manually update the orders shipping info on Wayfair production environment if needed.
- Manually download Wayfair listings to ActionShip using the Download Listing button
- Go to Inventory->Listings page, search out all Wayfair listings using Marketplace search criteria. Make sure to enter the quantity for each Wayfair listing item in ActionShip. Then select all the listings on each page, click the "Sync Qty to Marketplace" button so ActionShip will update the inventory of ALL your Wayfair listings.
After you finish all these tests, please contact Wayfair and request for the approval to switch the API integration to their production environment. You need to contact Teapplix Support once you obtain Wayfair's approval.