Teapplix ActionShip integrates with Wayfair for order sync and inventory sync.
Note: Wayfair requires you to complete a dryrun/test process in their sandbox environment when you first setup integration with Teapplix. After that you can be approved to use ActionShip for the live environment.
First, login to your Wayfair partner portal, follow the step-by-step instructions HERE and configure an API integration on Wayfair sandbox environment. If you don't see the Application Management page on your Wayfair partner portal, you would need to contact Wayfair and request to upgrade to API integration.
You will receive the Client ID and Client Secret value for both sandbox and production environment. You need both sandbox and production info in order to complete the dryrun/test process.
Follow the steps below to set up the integration in ActionShip:
- Login to ActionShip, go to Integrations => Marketplaces & Carts,
- click + Add Marketplaces, and select Wayfair. Click Close to close the available marketplaces window.
- Click + Add Wayfair Account, copy & paste the sandbox Client ID and Client Secret from Wayfair.
- make sure to check the "Sandbox" checkbox, then click Save.
To complete the dryrun/test process, please perform the following actions in ActionShip:
- Manually download Wayfair orders using the Sync Orders button.
- Ship the orders in ActionShip, and perform manual sync using the Sync Orders button. ActionShip will upload the shipping info to Wayair testing environment. You will need to manually update the orders shipping info on Wayfair production environment if needed.
- Manually download Wayfair listings to ActionShip using the Download Listing button
- Go to Inventory->Listings page, search out all Wayfair listings using Marketplace search criteria. Make sure to enter the quantity for each Wayfair listing item in ActionShip. Then select all the listings on each page, click the "Sync Qty to Marketplace" button so ActionShip will update the inventory of ALL your Wayfair listings.
After you finish all these tests, please contact Wayfair and request for the approval to switch the API integration to Wayfair live environment. You need to notify Teapplix Support once you obtain Wayfair's approval.
Note: CastleGate purchase order data is not accessible via API by default. If you are interested in receiving CastleGate purchase orders via API, please update your API ticket in Wayfair partner portal.