To integrate Teapplix ActionShip with your Bigcommerce account you need to:
- Log in at https://login.bigcommerce.com/login as store's owner.
- In ActionShip, Navigate to Integration => Marketplaces & Carts
- Click +Add Marketplaces and select BigCommerce
- Click Close to close the marketplaces options page
- Click +Add BigCommerce Account
- Enter the Store URL in the Store URL field
- Click "Link Bigcommerce Account"
- Agree on request and finish integration
Please make sure you use the correct store URL. The store URL should be in this format: https://store-a1p0mu.mybigcommerce.com/.
If the URL displayed on the browser's URL bar after you logged into Bigcommerce Shop Administration area is not in this format, you can take the following steps to find it:
Click on Account Details under Account Settings, it will bring you to a different web page. Then choose My Account => Store Details. You can find the Permanent Addresses at the very bottom of the detail page.
Although ActionShip supports your own domain names like http://www.example.com, which is linked to your Bigcommerce shop, it is not guaranteed that if you enter such domain name we will be able to link accounts.
All other roles except "owner" are not allowed by Bigcommerce to link accounts. If your account is not "owner" you'll get error "Hold on, you're not authorized to go here"
If you are unable to link the account, you can try to install the ActionShip application from the BigCommerce application store. You can find our application on BigCommerce using this Url: https://www.bigcommerce.com/apps/teapplix/. Once you have installed the application, it will create the link to your Teapplix account.
After you have finished the integration with your BigCommerce Store, you should start seeing the orders downloaded to your account shortly. We will download Bigcommerce orders based on the order dates.