USPS Pricing Rules
We announced that USPS has approved Teapplix as a Commerce Platform in this post. As a result, we are now able to offer all our customers discounted USPS rates that are below CPP. USPS Pricing rules and restrictions apply as follows.
For this holiday period, Teapplix USPS rate will have no 'holiday increase' for the following shipping classes:
- Priority Mail, 0.5-2 lbs, Zones 1-6
- Priority Mail, 3 lbs, Zones 1-5
- Priority Mail, 4-10 lbs, Zones 1-4
- All Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes or Boxes, All Zones
- Flat Rate Regional Box A, Zones 1-6
- Flat Rate Regional Box B, Zones 1-4
- Cubic: 0.1 & 0.2, Zones 1-6
- Cubis 0.3, Zones 1-5
- Cubic 0.4 & 0.5, Zones 1-4
Notice that for other mail classes, there will be a normal holiday increase as announced by USPS.
The following zip codes (3-digit prefixes) are excluded from our discounted USPS rate.
These zip codes are special and discounts do not apply. They are all priced at CPP.
In addition to these zip codes, there is also a dimensional surcharge. Packages that exceed such dimensional surcharges are charged as such:
- Retail rate rather than the commercial rate
- Link to retail rate
- Carry surcharge
As of November 1, 2022, we are no longer able to support Endicia as a PC postage provider.