Checking Confirm Status
Sometimes an Amazon order you shipped isn't marked as shipped on Amazon. To check out the reason why:
- In Amazon Seller Central "Orders" => "Upload Order Related Files", there should be a "upload history" section showing status of automatic uploads that Teapplix did for you over the last few days
- Download upload status file for the date covering your order so you can view the status. If you see "errors" in the processing status, try to understand what caused the error. If you need help interpreting the error message, contact Teapplix support with the file.
If you have orders that are not confirmed after following the above process, you can still manually update the confirm status to Amazon:
- From Teapplix, click on “Order History” tab, and “Shipment Report” link.
- Select the date range you desire, and click on the “Generate Amazon Shipping Confirmation File” button. You will be prompted to save a .csv file, save it to a directory.
- Login to Amazon Seller Central, click on “ORDERS” tab, “Advanced Features”, then use the “Upload Shipping Confirmation File” section, and upload the file you just saved.