Manual Import and Confirm
You can manually download order reports on Amazon and import to ActionShip. You can also manually generate Amazon Ship Confirm reports from Actionship and upload back to Amazon. This will not conflict with MWS integration. You can do this with or without MWS integration turned on in ActionShip. But manually imported orders may not have the exact order details as what we automatically download, with the following notes.
- The order report file you downloaded from Amazon may not have the sales value information so those orders will be imported into ActionShip with $0 sales value.
- If you have Amazon Seller Prime orders, after they are manually imported, we may not be able to use Amazon Shipping API when you ship those orders in ActionShip. So it is recommended to not manually import order reports for Prime orders.
- If you have just one Amazon account with MWS integration in ActionShip and for whatever reason you manually import the order report, once you ship, the integration will automatically update back to marketplace.
- If you have more than one Amazon account with MWS integration in ActionShip, and you manually import the order reports, you will need to generate the Shipping Confirmation File from ActionShip, and upload it back to Amazon Seller Central
Importing Normal Orders From Amazon
ActionShip can import Amazon's daily "New Orders" reports. Once you download such a report, you can import it into ActionShip by selecting "Import" at the top right of the Orders page. Select "Import from Amazon" from the selection list. Then click the "Start Update" button
To obtain your Amazon "New Orders" daily report, follow these steps:
- Login to Seller Central
- Click ORDERS then ADVANCED
- In the ADVANCED Features page, click Order Reports.
- There maybe several tabs for you to choose (New Orders, Unshipped Orders, etc). Please always choose New Orders.
- You can request a report "on demand" by clicking on the "Request" button
- We have our reports scheduled to run daily (not on demand), every day at 1:00 PM. This schedule can be changed as necessary. It's important to note that if the schedule is changed, the report will run on a "24 hour" data
- so if we have it at 1:00 PM, then the report covers 1:01 PM yesterday to 1:00 PM today
- if we changed this to 2:00 PM, and it was previously 1:00 PM , there is a chance some orders will not be in the report (yesterday 1:01 PM to 2:00 PM yesterday).
- if we changed this to 12:00 PM, some orders are duped (12 - 1PM yesterday)
- so the tip is once its set, keep the schedule. If you must change it, pick a "slow day" so it's easier to reconcile either dupes or missing data...
- Download the report and save it as .txt file
Exporting Shipping Status Back to Amazon
At the end of each shipping day, you can generate a "Shipping Confirmation File" from ActionShip, and upload it back to Amazon Seller Central so your Amazon orders can be closed and buyers notified with tracking info by Amazon.
To upload your Shipping Confirmation File, follow the steps below:
- From ActionShip, Select "Reports => Shipment Report".
- Select the date range you desire, the report type, and queue. Then click the "Generate Ship Confirmation File" button.
- Login to Amazon Seller Central, click on "ORDERS" tab, "Advanced Features", then use the "Upload Shipping Confirmation File" section, and upload the file you just saved.
Importing FBA Orders From Amazon
If you have old FBA Settlement reports from Amazon (has to be in XML format), you can also import them into ActionShip on the “Orders => Import” page. Note that such orders will come into Actionship with no address and buyer name.
To Download the FBA Settlement report, you need to login to your Amazon Seller Central account, go to Report->Payments->All Statements.
Please note that the Settlement Report has to be in XML format . If your default report format is in CSV format, please contact Amazon to set it to XML format.