Teapplix ActionShip supports order sync for CS-Cart version 4.* .
Steps 1,2,3: Enabling CS-Cart API
- Log in into your CS-Cart website admin panel, go to Customers
- Select Administrators. Select administrator account, and click Edit
- Select API Access tab, check Yes, allow this user to use the API check box, click Save Changes button.
- Copy your API Key
Step 4: Configuring ActionShip
- Navigate to Integration => Marketplaces & Cart
- Click +Add Marketplaces and select CS-Cart
- Click Close to close the marketplaces options page
- Click +Add CS-Cart Account
- Enter the administrator email, API key, and your CS-Cart URL as the store url (e.g. http://example.com)
- Click Save to save your CS-Cart configuration. Now ActionShip will receive orders from your CS-Cart shop. You may want to click “Sync Orders” to load them immediately.