- Navigate to Setup => Other
- Select Wish tab
- Click "Link Account" button
- Accept teapplix app authorization request
- Then you will be redirected back to Teapplix Setup => Others => Wish page. Check link state to be "Linked"
Wish "Regular" vs "Express" Warehouse
Wish has features that certain orders will be classified as EXPRESS-US or EXPRESS-XX where XX is some country code:
- Your orders can be classified as "express" order, shipped from warehouse in that country
- You can have separate quantities for a particular SKU, for each EXPRESS-XX site
Teapplix supports both features, if you subscribe to our "ActionShip Inventory" subscription.
To add such support, on the integration, page, click on "Map Warehouses". You will be asked to map your Regular and "Express-XX" to separate warehouses. After you have done that:
- Your listing download will have one listing per warehouse, with separate quantities
- Your orders will automatically be assigned warehouses. You can use filters to move those orders to separate queues for processing.