- Log in to your Core Commerce admin
- Click on the Settings link in the upper right corner
- On the next screen, click Store API under the Integration Settings column
- You will create the username, password, and key. These are the values you will use when connecting to the API.
Teapplix ActionShip supports Core Commerce cart.
To setup this integration you will need to perform the following simple steps:
NOTE: Access to the API is only available if your Core Commerce store have the EXPERT or PREMIER Plans.
- You need to enter those values in your Teapplix account:
- Navigate to Integrations => Marketplaces & Carts
- Click +Add Marketplaces and select Core Commerce
- Click Close to close the marketplaces options page
- Click + Add Core Commerce Account
- Enter the information collected in the step above
- Click Save
- Congratulations, your accounts are linked.